- Go to your project page and click on the “View in mobile VR” button.
- The modal window will be opened.
- Copy the IP address from the “Vive focus” section.
On the Vive Focus, you can only launch projects in view mode. Use the Desktop Editor to edit projects.
- Launch Varwin app on your Focus headset.
- Enter the IP address to the IP address field.
You do not need to enter port 9117 - this is the default. If you have a different port, you have to enter it.
- Press Connect, and you will see projects available for launch.
All mobile ready projects available to run from the server are displayed here. The project will be downloaded from the server to the device each time the project is launched from this tab. You can also save any project locally by clicking on the Download button opposite the project.
All projects that are saved locally on the device are displayed here. When you launch them, you do not have to wait for the download. You can delete a project from the device memory at any time by clicking on the Delete button in front of the project.