Installing of Vive Focus Client¶
This section describes the features of installing the Varwin XRMS mobile client on Vive Focus, Vive Focus Plus and Vive Focus 3 mobile headsets.
Vive Focus и Vive Focus Plus¶
- Download the ViveWaveClient.apk application file to your computer;
- Connect the headset with a USB cable to the computer;
- A menu will appear in the headset. Select “File Transfer”;
- Open the folder with the device files on your computer. Drag the previously downloaded ViveWaveClient.apk application file to the device memory (for example, to the Download folder);
- Put on your headset. Go to “Settings” -> “Security” -> “Allow the installation of applications from unknown sources’’;
- Go to Library -> On My Device, and launch the File Manager app;
- Go to the folder to where you previously uploaded the .apk file and install it;
- Wait for the installation to complete. The application will appear in the library.
On first launch, the application will ask for the following permissions:
- Access to photos, media and files on the device
- Audio recording
Vive Focus 3¶
Varwin Mobile Client - is an app for the Oculus Quest device that allows working with the Varwin platform.
- Download the app file ViveWaveClient.apk on your computer;
- Download the loading tool VR SideLoader on your computer;
- Run VR Side Loader as administrator;
- Wait until all the necessary files are installed. VR Side Loader will ask to select an app file for the installation;
- Drag the VarwinMobileClient.apk file you’ve downloaded earlier into VR Side Loader installation window (or click Drag’n’Drop area of the VR Side Loader and select VarwinMobileClient.apk in the opened window);
- Wait until the installation is complete.