Launching the project in Mobile mode¶
- Open the Varwin platform and go to the project page;
- To launch the project in mobile mode, click “View in Mobile VR “;
- A modal window will appear. Go to the Pico tab and copy the IP address from step 4 of the modal window;
Don’t forget to install the app on your mobile headset!
- In the Pico Neo, open “Application “ and launch “Mobile VR “;
- Connect to the server using the copied IP address;
You can read more about connecting and projects in the article “Connecting to a server”.
- Select the desired project from the list.
Launching the project in Desktop mode¶
- Go to the Steam game platform site, download and install it on your computer;
- Go to SteamVR website and download;
- Launch SteamVR from Steam to complete the installation and restart;
- Go to thec Pico website and download Pico VR Streaming Assistant;
- Install Pico VR Streaming Assistant on your computer, following the prompts;
- Connect the helmet to your computer, put it on and turn it on. Run Streaming Assistant, following the prompts;
The Pico Neo 2 and Pico Neo 3 Pro use different interfaces for connection. The Pico Neo 2 connects with a normal USB Type-C to USB Type-A cable. Pico Neo 3 Pro connects to your PC with a USB Type-C cable on one side and USB Type-A + DisplayPort on the other.
- Once you have the SteamVR game space loaded, open the platform on your computer and launch the desired project by pressing “View in Mobile VR “.